We are pleased to announce the D4.1 ‘RESISTANT Dissemination plan’ is now available here.
The present deliverable aims at introducing the Dissemination and Communication Strategy and related action plan. The main purpose of this document is to ensure that the project outputs and tangible outcomes are widely disseminated to the appropriate target audiences, at appropriate times along the project lifecycle, via appropriate tools and channels, and that those who can contribute to their development, evaluation, uptake and exploitation can be identified and encouraged to proactively interact with the project on a regular and systematic basis.
- Dissemination and Communication Strategy
- Target groups
- Information to be provided
- Key Dissemination and Communication tools and channels
- Timeline of Dissemination and Communication activities
- Key Performance Indicators
- Rules and guidelines